We are the Gamble three... for now: David my loving husband, Melanie myself, and Holly our infant daughter. David is an attorney. I am a stay-at-home Mother. And Holly, well... she's the best baby ever!
Cleo (Calico - 10 years old) and Cyndell (Black & White - 15 years old)
Ahhh.. the joys of pet parenthood...
Just before the holidays (2008) Cleo got out and was gone for a few days.... in the freezing cold. Thankfully we found her and she's just fine now.... boring as ever.
Cyndell is old, she looks older and more frail every day. I enjoy every single moment of her life. I try to only think of the joy of having her in our lives, but alas... I'm pretty sure she has a thyroid problem....letheal for a cat. I won't know until after her next visit to the vet in 6 months or so.
Holly loves her Cats. She pokes and bangs on the girls and they just take it.... all day long. They must love her too, eh?
Oh my goodness she is so cute!!! I love the picture with the Tulips!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete