Welcome!

We're so glad you've come to visit us.... virtually!
Please feel free to post comments. We'd love to know what you think!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dancing, Sick, and Katie

This is a video of Holly doing her dance:


Holly got sick, again, last night. She had fish for dinner, we're sure that's what did it. She must have an intolerance, since she is not showing any other signs of allergy, like hives, rash, or breathing troubles. She was perfectly fine this morning.

I would be totally remiss if I didn't publish a picture of Holly's best-little-friend Katie. Katie and Holly were born only two days apart and have been around each other since they were four months old. I love this picture of Katie.

1 comment:

  1. I love Holly's little dance!! I haven't been around much since we met at Pei Wei - hope to get around more & see you two again!

    ReplyDelete