Welcome!
We're so glad you've come to visit us.... virtually!
Please feel free to post comments. We'd love to know what you think!
Please feel free to post comments. We'd love to know what you think!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Very tired
Ugghhh.... Holly decided to sleep very little last night. She rolled around in her crib until well after 10pm, then at 2am decided to wake up and roll around some more, then at 3am decided that she wanted to get up. So, she had a formula cup, and I put her back in bed... she rolled around until 4:30. So basically we didn't sleep from 2am - 4:30am. Then she got up at 7:30am. Wouldn't take a nap until Noon and then only slept for about 20 minutes. I will need a good night's sleep tonight and unfortunately I already know David has to work late. Uggghhhh.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment