Welcome!

We're so glad you've come to visit us.... virtually!
Please feel free to post comments. We'd love to know what you think!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Love at the Ziplock Party at Alec's

Today we went to a Ziploc Party at Alec's. Sherri (Lily's Mom) won the party from an organization called House Parties and we got all kinds of free stuff from Ziploc. Good times! It was at Alec & Kristin's house. At one point Holly went up to Johanna (the twins, Camden & Greyden's Mom) and hugged her... it was super cute. Here's a picture of what happened next....

I don't think I can say this any better, so here's what Johanna had to say about this picture (above). "Here's a picture of Holly being kiss attacked by the twins... I still get all warm and fuzzy thinking about it. And - Holly totally made my day by deliberately coming over to give me a hug!!!"
I LOVE IT!!!
Holly took a two hour nap after we got home! Woo Hoo!!!

1 comment: