Doctor thinks that Holly's eye irritation is some sort of allergic reaction to something that got in her eye. They did a dye test to check and make sure it was not scratched (Holly hated it!) and it is not. It is not Pink-Eye because there is no congestion in the eye. She did say it is very irritated from her rubbing it. We're putting saline drops in every few hours (except at night) and if it is not better by around noon Monday we're supposed to start giving her antibiotic eye drops. We're not suposed to give her any allergy type drops yet, she's still too young for that. We were given sample size saline drops from the doctor and we have a prescription to fill if we need the antibiotic drops.My MIL brought up a good question... had I tried to explain Emily (Katie's new sister) to Holly. No, I haven't. I can't even imagine how to explain that. I think I'll just wait until she actually sees Emily, then try to explain. I wonder what she'll think. It makes me feel for Heather... she must be so excited to see Katie and Emily interact. PS.... My sister (Aunt M) is bringing me the fourth Twilight book tomorrow. I can hardly wait to read it!! My friend Rene read them (all four) in seven days..... that's over 2,000 pages.... she's like the fastest reader ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment